POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1.1 - Browse dialog choices : [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1.1 - Browse dialog choices Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:35:12 EDT (-0400)
  [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1.1 - Browse dialog choices
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 27 Dec 2004 13:00:49
Message: <41d04dd1$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,
I have heard the reports about the Browse dialog not working.  I have posted
Version 1.1.1 which now should resolve the issue.

http://www.kolban.com/3d/POVInclude.htm

Technical:
Moray provides a file browse dialog.  This dialog can also add selected
entries into the File Path supplied to POV-Ray.  From V1.0 to V1.1 I changed
to use this capability.  It looks like I have something wrong here but, as
is always the case, it works on my machine.  To resolve the issue (in the
short term), I have switched back to a basic file selection dialog BUT
retained the option for using the Moray dialog through a check box in the
advanced settings.  I'd love to hear if it works for anyone else but me.
Try switching on the check box and selecting Browse and let me know.

Neil